Got the stay-at-home blues? Let BIMA get your Mojo workin’!
Hey, it’s Jesse Ziebart, BIMA’s Cultural Programs Manager and producer of Mojo Rhythm & Blues Festival. Each week, I’ll be coming at ya with my top 5 blues songs of the week to get you through this mess! Check out each week’s picks below and come on back every Wednesday at 4pm for more tunes!
Check out the full playlist here! Stay tuned as we’ll be adding new songs to the playlist each week to keep your Mojo workin’!
- Ural Thomas – Pain is the Name of the Game
- Mississippi John Hurt – Will the Circle Be Unbroken
- Dolly Parton – Mule Skinner
- Muddy Waters – I Just Want to Make Love to You
- Clarence Carter – Slip Away
- Koko Taylor – I’m a Woman
- Otis Redding – Cigarettes and Coffee
- Bo Diddley – Oh, Baby
- Albert King – I’ll Play the Blues for You
- Little Richard – Send me Some Lovin’
- Fats Domino – When My Dreamboat Comes Home
- Jimmy Reed – Shame, Shame, Shame
- Wanda Jackson – Kansas City
- Joe Tex – I Gotcha
- Ann Peebles – Trouble Heartaches and Sadness
- Ray Charles – Night Time is the Right Time (Live 1958)
- Howlin’ Wolf – Spoonful
- Aretha Franklin – Mary, Don’t You Weep
- Sam Cooke – Bring It On Home To Me
- Junior Wells – In The Wee Hours
Mar 24, 2020