The BIMA Bistro is looking for a multi-talented individual to join our team. Do you enjoy preparing food as much as you love interacting with customers? The server position is ideal for hard-working, creative, flexible multi-taskers who do everything from assisting customers to serving drinks and our made-from-scratch recipes. You should be fast while consistent and detail-oriented, friendly and knowledgeable when acting as cashier, caring and considerate as part of a small team.
- Previous kitchen experience
- Great customer service experience
- Current food handler’s card and class 12 mixologist permit (may be obtained at time of hire)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Neat and organized; show positive attitude even during a busy rush
- Demonstrate initiative and require little supervision
Job Type: Approximately 20 hours/week (including a Saturday or Sunday), with opportunities to pick up extra hours covering for staff on vacation/ill or for special events. Preference will be given to those candidates with some flexibility in their schedules to pick up extra shifts.
Compensation: Hourly rate & free shift meal.
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, tell us how you meet or exceed the minimum requirements and why you should be a part of our team.