Move & Be Moved – Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration
Join us for an afternoon celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. Day featuring a program of art, poetry, performance, music, conversation, the Awesome Praise gospel choir, and words by members of the Suquamish Tribe, and special guests Quess? Moore, and Mike Barnet.
Free and open to the public, no reservation required.
Schedule of Events
3-5 PM : Art activities for children
4-4:30 PM: Reception and live music in the BIMA Bistro
4:30-6 PM: Community celebration
- BISD Multicultural Advisory Council
- The Suquamish Tribe
- Bainbridge Race Equity Task Force
- Living Arts Cultural Heritage Project
- New Life Community Development Agency
- Bainbridge Youth Services