Winter Night Market 2022
Mary Poppins – smARTfilms: Mentors
The Addams Family – smARTfilms: Family Holidays
Steamroller Printing with Wayzgoose Kitsap
Children’s Day Tea Party
Mario Kart 8 Tournament
Tournament Rules and Structure
- Single-Elimination Bracket. (Bracket format subject to change dependent on number of entries)
- Players will play with up to 4 players on station.
- A game ends when all players have completed a race, or time runs out, whichever happens first.
- A match ends when all four races in a Grand Prix have been completed.
- Player names must be appropriate for public viewing.
- A Tournament organizer or administrator reserves the right to ask a player to change the contents of their in-game name at any time
Grand Prix Rules
- Racers: 4 Player Split Screen
- Single Elimination
- Mode: VS Race
- Class: 150cc
- Teams: Off
- Items: Normal
- CPU: off
- Courses: Set A or Set B.
- Grand Prix: 4 Races
- Smart Steering: Off
- Auto-accelerate: Off
- Motion Controls: Players Choice